From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 11:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and new computer

First of all, it depends on whether you have JAWS running from the System tray.

If you have JAWS running from the System tray, then the Desktop command to open the main JAWS menu, is JAWS Key+J.

The laptop command is:

CTRL+Shift+Jaws key+J.

If you are running JAWS in its own Window, then Alt+O

Will open the Options menu, and you should hear Basics, and down arrow to voices sub menu. Alt+H would open the help menu and so on.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10