From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: 15 February 2018 22:53
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Back on list

Just to let you know, i'm now back on the list, and hope to be for a while.

Have now got my new computer, and although i'm getting on not too bad, i'm finding a lot of the keys very different.

More so, the F keys, as there seem to be a lot of extra ones.

Can't find how to shutdown, as there doesn't seem to be an F4 key.