Re: Tone up program!!

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

By "tone up", do you mean system maintenance and optimization, or body building? *grin*
I use JV16 Pro, but it requires some Jaws cursoring. Someone with the time and skills could script it easily I'm sure, but for the few times I've needed to run it, I haven't gotten frustrated and it does what I want it to do.

That said, all I do is optimize and clean the registry. The various maintenance utilities built into Windows 7 do a fine job.

At 06:00 PM 12/11/2011, you wrote:
I am looking for a tone up utility that will work well with jaws, can
someone help?

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Seamlessly share with your friends and colleagues. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt