Re: unzipping many files at a time

Carol Smith

Hi,

You can use 7zip.  You select the zip files you want to extract and then press your applications key and then 7 to open 7zip.
Next, arrow dow down to extract to and this will automatically name each folder by the name of the zipped file.  On my Windows 7 machine with more limited space, I could still unzip around 50 files at a time.  The folders will be in the same place where your sip files are, so, if you don't want to sort through a lot of files, I would reccommend creating a folder just for the zip files before you extract them.  The folders will then be at the top of the list and the files will be at the bottom, making it easy to delete the zip files.

Carol

On 2/15/2018 5:37 PM, Nino Dagostino wrote:

Hi:

Does anybody know of a program that can uncompress several files at a time?

I download books from the library and learningally and I always have to unzip the files by hand.

Any help would be appreciated.