From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 6:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Screen reader tutorial

Hi, Nino. My problem is with the following instruction in that tutorial:

5. Set a screen-reader to use directly your soundcard driver (not                  Total Recorder driver).

I don’t know how to do this. I can set my default driver for the sound card as my default sound card driver, but don’t know anywhere in JAWS to change the sound driver it uses with the sound card.