found file

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

I found my file beware of the program called notepad++  it is a good program.

It has a tendency  to save files in different places.

I had sent a message  I could not find a file so, I opened Notepad++ and started to look around the menues.

I found a windows menu item when I opened the menue I saw a file with a strange name so, I took a chance and opened it.

Sure enough it was the file I was looking for it had a strange name.

Notepad++ had stored the file in program files.

After locating the file I copyied it back to the documents folder.

We are all set.

Have a good day.