Assigning Standard Classes to Controls

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I have ICare Data Recovery Pro, and it seems that JAWS only announces the names of buttons when navigating with the JAWS cursor. When I press Tab and Shift+Tab in the PC Cursor, nothing is announced as to where the cursor is pointing. Also, it seems the main window is classed as "AppFrameOrView80". What do I assign that to? There is also a class known only as "#32770". What is the equivalent of that one? From what the head administrator of ICare Recovery Support, Tom Cutts, told me, the program is designed with the C++ programming language. Are there any tips I can give him in order to make the program more accessible to JAWS?