Re: Has anybody had experience with Teamviewer?

Steve Matzura

Is that even possible?

On 2/13/2018 10:38 AM, Mario wrote:
in addition to the original question, has anyone used teamviewer with
the scripts to perform remote support to help someone (sighted or not)
with a problem... provided the person in need doesn't have JAWS?

-------- Original Message --------
From: David & his pack of dogs [mailto:myguidedogis@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Feb 13, 2018 12:36 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Has anybody had experience with Teamviewer?

In my case it was an eye opening experience for the sighted person
helping me.  She said, “David, I can see the page but your screen reader
is not reading out everything on the page it is jumping over things.

David & his pack of dogs. Benny, no longer with us, Champ, Kendra,
Richie, Sheena and Carmine.

From The Diamond Touch dog Rehabilitation Center.

1-844-21PUPPY