From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 11:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adusting the volume voice in Jaws

Good Luck! I've all that to come!

On 12/02/2018 19:07, Maria Campbell wrote:
I don't really see much difference between the new one and the old
Toshiba, which is good because I've been happy with that brand in the
past. I only bought the Linovo because the sound card may be on its
way out on the Toshiba. I have a lot of transferring to do from one
laptop to the other.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 2/12/2018 1:58 PM, Val Paul wrote:
That's funny! I'm getting a Leveno laptop delivered tomorrow!

My friend's brother picked it out for me from his computer magazine.
He's computer crazy, and says they're very good machines.

How are you getting on with yours?

Val.

On 12/02/2018 18:51, Maria Campbell wrote:
Some laptops definitely have louder volume than others. My old
Toshiba is louder than my new Linovo. I will probably be using an
external speaker on the new one.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 2/12/2018 1:48 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Maria!

That's the way i did it. Went into the system tray with insert F11
and entered on volum mixer. It's at its maximum.

Maybe my friend's brother's laptop hasn't got a very good sound
quality.

It was very good of him to give me a loan of it till I get a new one.

Val.

On 12/02/2018 18:42, Maria Campbell wrote:
A quicker way is to press insert plus f11, arrow to speaker, enter
on volume mixer then adjust JAWS volume there.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 2/12/2018 1:40 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Pam!

The moment you mentioned that, I remembered!

Thanks.

Val.

On 12/02/2018 18:35, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND wrote:
Hi Val,

You can press the Windows key to enter the search box, then type
"volume", and arrow down until you hear "Adjust system volume".
Then tab to find the reference to JAWS volume, and press the
arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.

Pam