From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Owais Patel
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 6:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Please Help Me Learn Windows Through This Email List

Hello everyone. I use a Mac and love it. I would love to learn the Windows Operating System. I understand that there are textbooks but the ones I know about are exsremely expensive. You help will be really appreciated. Here are my questions. Please answer them with as much detail as possible. Note that these questions are using the Jaws Screen Reader.
1. Please explain the layout of Windows Operating System? Include information that states what each part of the operating system contains, what each part is used for, how to locase each part using long ways rather than shortcuts, iportant cursors and anything else that seems iportant?
2. In the Menu Bar I understand that you get a list of Menus, but like in MacOs the menu tend to stay the same but what changes is the content of menu depending on the appication your using? Are there menus that stay the same all the time? How do you activate a Menu Item?
3. I also have a question about Jaws. There are some things that I fell are really necessary. How do you make Jaws so that it describes the time of item your on (menu, text field, table, icons or even a piece of text) and how to navigatein this part of the operating system or even how to activate it? It's all right if these things are someth- Jaws will say repeatedly every time I reach something and it's all right if this creates more verbosity? Thanks.
Owais

If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'