Captions I think

David & his pack of dogs

I was trying to activate a credit car this morning online.  Naturally they want to know if you are a robot so, you have to click on certain pictures to verify you are not.  My question is, does JAWS 2018 read out the pictures well enough or at all in order for you to click on the correct ones?  If not, what can you get to work around that problem?  Audio challenge?  Forget it, I wear hearing aids and, of course they amplify everything including the noises you don’t want to hear.   David & his pack of dogs. Benny, no longer with us, Champ, Kendra, Richie, Sheena and Carmine.

From The Diamond Touch dog Rehabilitation Center.

1-844-21PUPPY