From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 2:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: windows 10 and windows 7

do you go into control pannel to get into sounds?

On 08/02/2018 22:49, John Covici wrote:
I get a startup sound just fine -- go into sounds and shift tab and
right arrow till it says sound schemes and see if the box is checked
for startup sound.

On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 17:03:33 -0500,
Bill White wrote:
I agree with you. Sometimes JAWS wouldn't start up, but at least I got the music, and would know my computer was booted. Then I'd just press my JAWS hotkey, and start it up. This way, I just have to guess when the PC is booted if JAWS fails to start at boot up.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com