From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Logue
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 1:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Substitute punctuation marks with sounds

Their is a sounds folder in your Jaws user settings folder.

I just checked but there is nothing in mine. I guess that would be where
custom sounds you assign would be saved?

You can find a lot of things with the Jaws utility, Explore utility folder.

Bob

On 2018-02-03 10:37 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
Right, but if one wanted to use a custom sound, it would be necessary to know where the folder is, unless there isn't one and they are simple part of the program.

Thanks,
Richard