From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 6:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: apostrophe problem

Hi Gudrun,

Arrow down through the Tree View list of entries you have put into the
dictionary manager. When you find,apostrophe = whatever sound you chose,
tab to the, delete button, press the spacebar, & press the spacebar again on
the, Yes, confirmation button. Press, control + S, to save, & Alt + F4 to
close. Note: There are certain apostrophe marks that are a real pain in
the ass to get Jaws to not announce. I don't know why, but they just are,
or I just haven't been going about it the right way!