Re: apostrophe problem

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Gudrun,

Arrow down through the Tree View list of entries you have put into the dictionary manager.  When you find,apostrophe = whatever sound you chose,
tab to the, delete button, press the spacebar, & press the spacebar again on the, Yes, confirmation button.  Press, control + S, to save, & Alt + F4 to close.  Note:  There are certain apostrophe marks that are a real pain in the ass to get Jaws to not announce.  I don't know why, but they just are, or I just haven't been going about it the right way!
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 4:32 PM
Subject: apostrophe problem

Hi gang: I read about someone who wanted to reduce the punctuation marks announced.  I often run into an issue where apostrophe is used at the beginning of a statement within a dialogue, and also at the end. I thought I should experiment with the dictionary manager and get a sound instead. Well, I got a sound, but it isn’t working the way I like, and I’d like to undo what I did. How on earth do I get rid of this? The apostrophe doesn’t show on my braille display either, so I really did something brilliant, hm.

Thankful for any help.

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my CD, J-Walking.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.