Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 4:32 PM
Subject: apostrophe problem

Hi gang: I read about someone who wanted to reduce the punctuation marks announced.  I often run into an issue where apostrophe is used at the beginning of a statement within a dialogue, and also at the end. I thought I should experiment with the dictionary manager and get a sound instead. Well, I got a sound, but it isn’t working the way I like, and I’d like to undo what I did. How on earth do I get rid of this? The apostrophe doesn’t show on my braille display either, so I really did something brilliant, hm.

Thankful for any help.

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my CD, J-Walking.