From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Sarah L. Gales
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 9:02 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Jaws and SPSS

Hi I'm new to the list. I am interested in any information regarding using
Jaws with SPSS. I have to take an upper level statistics course next
semester and SPSS is required. I have heard it isn't very accessible. I am
wondering if there are any scripts for it, if anyone uses it, or if I will
need sighted assistance to use the program.

Sarah

database 6698 (20111209) __________

http://www.eset.com