jaws and dragon dictate

mike mcglashon

Hi guys:

Win 10 jaws 2018 and dragon dictate prof legal v15 and j-dictate scripts from the mozen guy;

Hi guys:

I very recently purchased dragon dictate legal v15 and also the j-dictate scripts;

I like the thing very much except for one thing;

Many times, when I turn on the mic with alt-windows-f11,

The microphone just turns itself on and off continuously;

Thereby making the ding noise to turn it on and the close door noise to close;

So therefore I continuously hear the thing dinging and closing the door repeatedly;

Does anyone know about this phenomenon?

I ask here simply because I must rule out that it is a j-dictate issue connection with jaws;

Does anyone have experience with this?

Please advise further.