Re: Jaws Outlook Express rule help

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Jerry,

Use the To field criteria.  This is what I use.

Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 2:47 PM
Subject: Jaws Outlook Express rule help

I am having trouble creating a rule in Outlook Express to put messages that come from the Jaws listserve into a folder. The e-mail address that I am using to send messages to the Jaws listserve and trying to use in the rule is jfw@groups.io. Can anyone help me use the correct rule so I can put Jaws messages into its own folder and not filling up my Inbox.
Jerry