From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 2:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Calculatorproblem Jaws 18

Hi All  I’m using jaws 18 on destop with window10!! When I went on desktop to press letter c til I hear it’s say calculator press enter,then it’s say calculator standard mode  display  I turn the numb lock on  when I press 5 jaws not saying nothing at all when I press the any number . What do I need to do get jaws to say when I press any number to add or subtract ?

Addison