One thing about CCleaner out of the box, Jaws reads everything as buttons.  To make Jaws read the buttons as checkboxes do the following:
From: Dennis L
Hi, if you want jaws to read the status of the buttons in Tools, Options, & Settings do the following.
1. Find an option you know the status of.
2. Press, Insert + 7, on the number row above the main keyboard.
It will say add configuration file.   The name
should say Ccleaner64 press enter
Then it will say edit button.
Tab once arrow down to check box.
Tab to add class button press space bar.   Then to ok.
NOTE THIS HAS ONLY BEEN TESTED WITH CCleaner!
Dennis

From: Stormin
Once inside C-Cleaner:
A: Tab over to clean if that is your choice. Then  hit the space bar. Then
shift + tab to Analyze, press the spacebar, (you will hear the percentages) and then tab to
clean and what I do is shift tab back once and you will hear the list what
it found.  Press, Control + A, to highlight them all, tab to the Run Cleaner button, press the spacebar, the cleaner will remove everything that was selected, & you're done.

B: Doing the same but with the registry. Space bar and then tab to Scan and
percentages you will hear and then Highlight what It finds and tab to fix
enter and tab it will say fix or fix or repair all and ..
I am sure there is a person that can explain it much better than this farmer
up in Maine. Really easy to use the program. Along with using for removing
programs from  your computer if you like!
Geno