Re: imae varication

Ricky Joe Cook <rickyjoecook@...>

I hate that. It makes me so annoyed.

Ricky

From: Gery Gaubert
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: imae varication

I have ran into this problem today for the first time.  My credit union has this new thin.  When tryin to access your account you need to select an imahe and write some text to o with that imae.  This is the only way to et in.  Jaws doesn’t speak a list of the imaes and I’m dead in the water.  I can probably et someone to come in and select an imae for me but there oes just a bit more of my independence.  Just mentionin it because I’ve never seen or heard of this before today.