Re: How do you unprotect?

Dave,

          Unfortunately not as I do not have a machine with a copy of Office 2007 running on it.  It's almost certainly got to be somewhere under Trust Center, perhaps a layer further down, but I can't even be 100% certain of that.  I had actually thought it was part of Trust Center since at least Office 2007, when the ribbon interface made its debut.
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker