Activating links in Chrome that require the mouse over command in IE

Alan Robbins

I’m using Windows 10, version 1709 and latest version of JAWS 2018.

My bank site has certain things I need to use the keystroke

Control+JAWSKey+Enter  and then J to go to a line to activate the link.

This JAWS keystroke Performs the control enter keystroke, which acts as OnMouseOver, to provide more options for a given web page element.

I see no way to do this or any substitute action in Chrome to activate these links. Anyone run into this and how are you handling it?

Thanks

Al