From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Barbara
Sent: February 4, 2018 5:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do you unprotect?

Hello,

Interesting question. For both Jeff and Kevin which version of office does these steps work? I have run into the same issue with a MS Word document. Does these steps also work for MS Word? I personally did not know what to do and ended up opening the protected Word document inside Open Book. That worked and I could then read it. I doubt that would work for an Excel documents since you are dealing with all those columns and rows.

Thanks for answers to the above questions.

Barbara