From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Malykh
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 5:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Substitute punctuation marks with sounds

Thank you for your reply. I tried dictionary manager, and I can set a custom sound for punctuation marks, but when I try it out, the sounds are very unreliable. I can hear my sound being played only in 50% of the times. Moreover, if the punctuation is in the middle of the sentence, Jaws doesn't pause the speech and there is no particular order in which the sound is played.

Tony

On 2/2/2018 4:27 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi Tony,

One thing that comes to mind is to use the dictionary manager. I know it can be done, but I just can't give exact steps.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.