Re: dvd-cd drive

John Covici

For office you can just download or if you get the subscription, it
will automatically install once you push the appropriate button.

On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 17:49:02 -0500,
Maria Campbell wrote:

You must look specifically for a cd/dvd drive anymore.  They are
still to be found, as I will be getting one on my new Linovo
laptop.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 2/4/2018 5:46 PM, Don H wrote:
More and more computers are not coming with DVD drives.  You
have to purchase a separate drive and copy the disk to a thumb
drive.

On 2/4/2018 4:17 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi!

I have just found an office and outlook cd program and was
going to go to outlook and office, but cannot find a dvd-cd
opening on this my hp new computer.

I thought all computers had dvd and cd drives?

Now i can't use the disc i've got for out look and office.

Val.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una