From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 8:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Software for Recovering broken .wav Files

You might use one of the recovery utilities such as recova (not a
typo) to recover the files. This will only work if you did a quick format
when you did it by accident. There are also services which can do this, but
they might cost hundreds.

On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 11:14:50 -0500,
Mario wrote:

Annabelle, I agree with Richard, although I could be wrong if
Microsoft's Accessibility Answer Desk does have a way to repair the
wav files. it would be interesting to see what they say. do post back.

800-936-5900.