From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of soner
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 4:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Software for Recovering broken .wav Files

That is another story, not player related
On 4 Feb 2018, at 03:51, Annabelle Susan Morison
<foristnights@comcast.net> wrote:

By broken wave file, I mean one that came from a damaged, formatted,
or corrupt partition on a hard drive. When I go to play back a wave
file, whether it's in Audacity, Windows Media Player, or any other
media player, all I hear is loud static instead of the original 24
bit, 44,100 Khz waveform that I recorded within Sonar.