Re: Accessible Software for Recovering broken .wav Files

soner

No, I assumed you were asking about getting the broken instance info

On 4 Feb 2018, at 01:14, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:

A wav file that won't play.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 2:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Software for Recovering broken .wav Files

What is meant by "broken wave file"?

On Sat, 03 Feb 2018 15:17:32 -0500,
Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

Will it actually fix broken .wav files?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of soner
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2018 12:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

That is easy. Use a player named Potplayer. Start your playback, in the
broken
instance Pause with spacebar and move around with Jaws cursor; you would
immediately get located the minute your track is in.

On 2/2/18, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm trying out VLC Media Player to recover a broken .wav file, and I
can't seem to access the parameters with JAWS. Is there a screenreader
friendly solution for me to solve the problem of broken .wav files and
restore them back to working order?

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una