From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@...]
Sent: Saturday, Feb 3, 2018 5:04 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Locking the cursors together in Excel 2013 with JAWS 2018

Hi, Mario. Patrick may not need to tether the cursors to know where he
is in a cell, but unless he has the keystrokes he is seeking, he won't
learn that this is the wrong solution and move toward finding a better
method for accomplishing his task. This is why I posted the keystrokes
he is seeking.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...