From: Lynda Crouch [mailto:lynda.crouch@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, Feb 2, 2018 9:18 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Gmail

I’m using JAWS version 18 and trying to copy info from word document and
paste into gmail email. However, it will not paste. Is this a JAWS issue
or browser issue? I’m using internet browser. When I paste the info, it
enters symbols but says something about scripts.
Also, is there a typing tutor built into JAWS?
Thank you in advance for your help.