jaws crashing when reading tables in Adobe Reader

Laura R

Anyone have any idea why JAWS 18 would crash while reading tables in Adobe Reader 11?
I'm trying to get JAWS to read a PDF which consists of a table on each page. There is no text in-between the tables.
JAWS can read the table fine if I only use the arrow key to go from cell to cell, but that is pretty darn tedious when you are trying to get through a document with 15 pages of tables!
If I use Say All to let JAWS read the whole thing, when JAWS reaches a certain point in the table, it advances to the next page, then rapidly flips to the next, and the next, and finally crashes.
This has happened on multiple different pdf's.

Thanks, Laura