Re: Gmail

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi again Lynda. May I suggest the following:

1. Hold down the JAWS key and press V for Quick Settings while in Internet Explorer.
2. In the search, type Virtual Cursor.
3. When you open Virtual Cursor, arrow down to the third option.
Make sure it says:
Select and CopyFrom Virtual Cursor

Make sure it does not say:

Full content using onscreen highlight

4. If it says:

Full content using onscreen highlight

Press the Space Bar until it says:

Select and CopyFrom Virtual Cursor

5. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

if the

Full content using onscreen highlight

is selected, it will try to copy not only the text, but the format as well into your email. You only want the text to be copied. Otherwise, I have found the paste option not to work correctly in some cases.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com