Re: Gmail

Lynda Crouch <lynda.crouch@...>

Yes I meant internet explorer and yes I have gmail set at basic html. Composing within gmail. Thank you!
Lynda

On Feb 2, 2018, at 8:42 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:

Hi, Lynda. You said you are using Internet Browser. Do you mean Internet Explorer? Also, are you using an email client like Outlook 2013 to compose your Gmail, or are you trying to use the Gmail website? If you are using the website, do you have your gmail account set to basic html or are you using Standard settings?

This is information that would be helpful for us to know before we can determine why you are unable to copy text from a Word document to your email which you are editing.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lynda Crouch
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 6:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Gmail

I’m using JAWS version 18 and trying to copy info from word document and paste into gmail email. However, it will not paste. Is this a JAWS issue or browser issue? I’m using internet browser. When I paste the info, it enters symbols but says something about scripts.
Also, is there a typing tutor built into JAWS?
Thank you in advance for your help.