Re: Substitute punctuation marks with sounds

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Tony,

One thing that comes to mind is to use the dictionary manager.  I know it can be done, but I just can't give exact steps.

Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 2:11 PM
Subject: Substitute punctuation marks with sounds

Hello all,

Is there a way to substitute punctuation marks with custom sounds? I am
a developer and often times I have to listen to tongue twisters of
punctuation marks, like "left bracket right brace left paren ..." I wish
to replace all these parens and brackets with sounds. Is there a way to
do so in Jaws?

Thanks

Tony