From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 6:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Craigslist with JAWS

Evening Folks

Does anyone on here use craigslist on any sort of regular basis and can make any suggestions for navigating the site…it has been a disaster for me since I lost all my usable vision and migrated to JAWS. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for an inexpensive laptop for testing purposes and want to look at my different options between craigslist and various facebook buy & sell groups.

Thanks

Joe