From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 8:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Removable disk shortcut?

This is how to add This PC to your desktop

1 - Go to the desktop and unselect any selected icons by hitting control + space bar
2 Hit the application key and arrow up to personalize
3 Tab to Open Theme Settings and hit enter on that
4 Tab to Desktop icon settings and hit enter
5 Arrow down to computer and hit to space bar to enable change the state to check
6 Tab to ok and hit enter
7 Voila you are done