From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elaine Young
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 8:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Removable disk shortcut?

Brice,

no, I do not have This PC on my desktop. I don't know why, but it isn't there. So perhaps this is where I should start.... how do I put it on my desktop?

Elaine

On 1/30/2018 10:41 AM, Brice Mijares wrote:
Don't you see this PC on your desktop? This PC is where you'll find
all your drives.

--
Knowing the future is uncertain; knowing the One who holds the future is a sure thing.
Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

5 Bad Foods To Avoid in 2018
Five Fatal Foods
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a709ea7f26e51ea67bc9st04vuc