From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Deleting program from system disc

Glad you're too far away, cause the language is a lot to be desired!

On 30/01/2018 18:29, paul lemm wrote:
Hmmm, very strange , it sounds like it's not there and its already been
uninstalled.. I've only got two other suggestions, 1. Press jaws key and F11
to see what programs are currently running, see if it shows there. This will
only work though if you have show all icons in notifications area turned
on. You can turn this on by going to , control panel, task bar and
navigation, then go to select which icons appear on the task bar, then
select always show all icons in the notification area. Then if you do the
jaws key and f11 and see if its showing, if it's not it sounds like it's
not running and probably not installed anylonger either. the second option,
find a really good wig maker to replace any lost/pulled out hair! Ha-ha. Ok,
maybe that's not an option, so I think another member recommended a delete
program to use, try that I've used it myself before and it's a good program.

Paul