Working with online googles programs

Nino Dagostino

I got this new program from google called Backup an synk.

If you are not careful Google will start to grab all of your file to put in the cloud.

My question is.

Does anybody know of a tutorial that can walk you through the steps of getting used the online version of google drive?

This morning I tried to delete every thing in my google drive.

I think I did it.

I am still figuring out how this boogle back and syink the drives.

I know goole wants a person to run out of room so, you have to by more drive space.

I guess I have rambled long enough.

If any body has a tutorial about google produces let me know.

Thanks