Thanks so much. I'll try anything as i'm just about pulling my short hair out with this one!

If i keep going, i'll have no hair at all!

Val.

On 30/01/2018 14:58, Gene Stevens wrote:

The quote system disk end quote is probably the system folder on the hard drive.

Open this pc and navigate to the drive C. now arrow down to the windows folder and open that. Now navigate to the system folder and open it. You should find what you are looking for there.

Gene

*From: *Val Paul <mailto:vpcara79@...>
*Sent: *Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:16 AM
*To: *main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: Deleting program from system disc

Hi Jonas!

I've been back on to Bullguard, and they've told me its deffinitely in

the system disc and program files listed under their name, and there is

an unstallation program instruction there as well!

Val.

On 30/01/2018 13:35, Jonas Voll wrote:

Hey Val!
Some times the uninstall is not the same name as the software pakege
name.

And the model of pc such as HP or Dell is not inportint!
What is the name of your program?
Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita,  KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com
Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for
the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.