Re: Another odd problem

sandy stegmayer <ssteg@...>

No other mirror drive. II can't tell you how many professionals have tried to fix it. I finally gave up and just enable it everytime I turn it on.

From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 4:39 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: Another odd problem

Sandy,

That also has never been a problem. I would not have put up with that one
very long and my IT person would have been brought to task for not fixing
it.

It may be that your Dell has a video card that's just not happy with JAWS,
or that you have another mirror driver (like Dameware) that's interfering.
You might want to check for that. I do not let anyone work on my laptop
remotely if their process requires installing a mirror driver.

Dave Carlson