From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@ky.gov>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 13:15
Subject: [Bulk] RE: Another odd problem

You may be on to something. This machine exhibits quirks I've never
seen anywhere else. Alt say all has never worked, and JAWS 13 exhibits
a strange problem when doing heavy Internet work. It just gets slower
and slower, until I'm forced to either reload 10 (sometimes that doesn't
help) or reboot. Also, when sending a spreadsheet from Outlook 07, the
to field appears to be empty--I can't see what I just typed.