Re: Removable disk shortcut?

David Bailes

Hi Elaine,
just to add that an alternative to using a shortcut is to use the search available in the start menu. For example to open File explorer at your C drive:
1. open the start menu.
2. type the letter C followed by a colon, and then press enter.

David.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 11:04 am, Elaine Young wrote:
Hi,

I am having a senior moment. I have done this before but just can't work
through the process right now.

Can someone tell me the steps to create a shortcut on my desktop to
access my removable disk? I frequently need to access flash drives
plugged into the computer and like to have "removable disk" right on my
desktop . I think I press windows key, type in this PC, hit enter and I
find "devices and drives, row header expanded" -- but I just can't find
the CD, e or f drive, and I really would like to make it all a shortcut.

Am I making sense to you? Just not sure how to explain what I want to
do.  smile.

-Elaine

--
Knowing the future is uncertain; knowing the One who holds the future is a sure thing.
Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

After Weeks Of Rumors, Joanna Gaines Comes Clean
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a6f7036ed4b470351519st03vuc