Re: Removable disk shortcut?

Joe DiNero

Do you mean having my computer or if you are Windows 10 This PC on your desktop?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elaine Young
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 2:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Removable disk shortcut?

Hi,

I am having a senior moment. I have done this before but just can't work through the process right now.

Can someone tell me the steps to create a shortcut on my desktop to access my removable disk? I frequently need to access flash drives plugged into the computer and like to have "removable disk" right on my desktop . I think I press windows key, type in this PC, hit enter and I find "devices and drives, row header expanded" -- but I just can't find the CD, e or f drive, and I really would like to make it all a shortcut.

Am I making sense to you? Just not sure how to explain what I want to do. smile.

-Elaine

--
Knowing the future is uncertain; knowing the One who holds the future is a sure thing.
Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

After Weeks Of Rumors, Joanna Gaines Comes Clean
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a6f7036ed4b470351519st03vuc