From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: January 29, 2018 11:55
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Excel issue #JAWS #Excel

Yes, sporadically, not always

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of mati87@...
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 2:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Excel issue #JAWS #Excel

Hi Everyone,

is anyone experiencing very slow responses with Excel and Jaws? Both stop responing as soon as i edit a cell. It takes about 5 to 10 seconds for excel to respond. This issue is not present without JAWS running in the background. I've tried several setups Windows7 Windows10 with JAWS 15 to 2018 and Excel 2010,2016 and its always the same behaviour.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mat