Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

Annabelle Susan Morison

Will it restore my documents?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of soner
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

What is the earliest system restore point? did you check? that may rescue if
any assigned prior to your deletion.

On 1/28/18, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@comcast.net> wrote:
Sadly I pressed Shift+Delete on the wrong folder, namely the backups
folders of the documents, those were on my external hard drive, and
those are the ones I'm trying to recover. Those folders are named
"Poems", "Program Files", and "Pronunciation Guide".