Re: email atachments

Walker, Michael E

Also, get used to learning the menu bar in Thunderbird. That works better for those of us who are not as good at memorizing keyboard shortcuts. I am more menu driven.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elaine Young
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 8:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: email atachments

Val,

With your message open, hit alt, m then f. This will put you in the address edit box. Simply type the address to where you want to send it, tab through to the body of the message if you want to include your own message and send.

-Elaine

On 1/29/2018 8:53 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi all!

Can someone tell me how to forward an email with an atchment with
jaws? I use thunderbird, and have never done this before.

Thanks.

Val.

--
Knowing the future is uncertain; knowing the One who holds the future is a sure thing.
Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Duchess Says Goodbye To Royal Family
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a6f3580caad357e7dcdst04vuc