From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 8:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS question about picking out greeting cards online with total blindness

Seeing AI is on your iPhone, but it does read computer screens in the Short Text mode, but I've never tried it with greeting cards.

The app is free and well worth your time anyway to check it out. It now has a handwriting mode where you take a picture of handwritten text and it does an amazing job of reading it. This is a first for OCR software, and it is FREE!

Richard

On Jan 29, 2018, at 6:21 AM, Walker, Michael E <michael.e.walker3@...> wrote:

Thank you, Bill. Does this app let you order cards online, or is it for the case where you are shopping at a store in person for cards?