Screenreader Accessible Data Recovery Software

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I am in a bit of a pickle when it comes to choosing the best screenreader accessible software for data recovery. I seem to be going crazy trying to find a Data Recovery Software that is not only screenreader accessible, but is able to recover all the files without any corruption, and is able to retain the original file names. Sadly, it's hard for me to find something like that without resorting to spending a fortune! The main reason I want to try and use data recovery software is because I've recently deleted some important documents, quite by accident, and I've been stressed out ever since this happened about a week ago, as I don't know if they're gone forever after pressing "shift+Delete". Do I need sighted help to access those kind of programs? I don't want to do this the wrong way and end up losing my mind over lost documents! Any of you JAWS members out there have any pointers?